Sunday 7 February 2010

Son Flower.


First I saw the 'Long Walk' sign, so I had to have my picture taken there. Less than a hundred yards further on I saw all the snowdrops. After that I called my Mum to ask if she'd mind me posting an e-mail she sent me at the beginning of this walk:
'Do you remember in Henham we had a lot of snowdrops and I used to keep telling you that if something as delicate as that could struggle through despite the weather then we could cope with whatever came our way?
I hope you find this pilgrimage all you expect it to be ~and more.
Take care and God Bless. Lots of love Mum.'
She might not have figured out how to post a comment, but she's not bad as a Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The stories are endless.

Leg Five - Selkirk to Melrose. Distance: 11.6 miles (69.6 total) Time: 4 hrs 58 mins. Wildlife: Rabbit, heron, jumping deer, not jumping fro...